PGSLOT1AUTO & PG SOFT™ RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
It is our policy to always secure your privacy when you visit pgsoft.com or any of the other PG SOFT™ Web sites (each a ‘Site’). Please read our policy statement to understand how we collect your information and how it will be used.
The information related to your use of the Site is automatically tracked while you are on the Site.
Some examples of this information are as below :
- URL tracking information
- User’s browser
- User’s IP address
- Files downloaded or viewed by the user
- User’s path through the Web site
- Date, time and frequency of accessing site
- Duration of time spent reviewing certain features
For your reference, cookies :
- Are a small data file written to a user’s hard drive
- Allows automated log-in
- May contain information such as a login ID or other information about preferences or Internet use
Our website employs the use the various third-party services. Through the use of our website, these services may place anonymous cookies on the Visitor’s browser and may send their own cookies to the Visitor’s cookie file.
We use the following third-party services:
- Google Analytics and Google Analytics tracking codes
- Google AdWords and Google AdWords Conversion Tag
- Facebook Pixel Code
- LinkedIn Insight Tag
- Twitter Universal Website Tag Code
The below information may be collected when you contact or inquire from us :
- Telephone number(s)
- E-mail address
HOW PG SOFT™ USES INFORMATION COLLECTED
PG SOFT™ uses the information we collect on the Site to :
- Improve our ability to support your requests and inquiries
- Contact you in relation to our products or services, industry events where you can meet us, PG SOFT™ hosted events invitations that you may be interested in from time to time.
- Carry out certain profiling of you and your activity
- Improve our marketing and promotional efforts
- Statistically analyse usage of our Site
- Improve our content on the Site
- Customize the content and layout of the Site
In regards to the information we collect when you email us, we may use your email address to contact and/or reply to your comments and concerns. Your communication and our replies may be stored in case of a future correspondence. Your email address will not be shared with anyone outside the company.
If you wished for your name to be removed from PG SOFT™’s mailing list, please send your request to [email protected]
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
Any identifiable information pertaining to you will not be shared or disclosed to others.
However, PG SOFT™ reserves the right to share this information when we have reason to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be interfering with (either intentionally or unintentionally) PG SOFT™’s rights or property, other users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
At our discretion, PG SOFT™ will cooperate with law enforcement agencies and disclose information when the below situation occurs:
- To identify those who use our site for illegal activities
- When required by the law
- Protect ourselves from legal liability
- Protect someone’s safety or the integrity of the site
Reasonable measures of security have been implemented by PG SOFT™ to ensure the confidentiality of information is protected. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to such information.
THIRD PARTY SITES
PG SOFT™ is only responsible to control the use and disclosure of information we collect on this site. The privacy of other sites or third parties to whom you may link from our site is not covered in this policy.